I don’t often do gift guides, but around the holidays I turn into Buddy the Elf.
I love finding the perfect gift for someone, wrapping it in the best paper I can find,
(the women in my family literally have a contest over who has the best wrapping
paper and ribbon), and watching their face as they open it.
So here is my guide to my favorite gifts for 2018, and heres to hoping
you get exactly what you want this Christmas.
1. Lizzie Fortunato X Top Feather Earring
I had the pleasure of meeting the duo behind this jewelry line,
and I’m completely obsessed with every design.
2. Yves Saint Laurent Monogram Matelassé Two-Tone Wallet on a Chain
Now on pre-order, I love a black and white combination!
3. Genaissance de La Mer Serum
Replacing all the other serums, this one magic formula handles color correction,
moisture infusing and firming in the same bottle.
4. A.L.C. Harley Metallic Maxi Skirt
Intermix paired this skirt online with a pair of white sneakers,
which is exactly how I would do it!
Dressed up or down, this skirt is a stunner.
5. Gigi Burris Requiem Fedora Hat
Give your lux lover a new brand and a new style for the holidays.
If you’re local to Charleston, Hampden Clothing sells Gigi Burris!
6. Isabel Marant Luliana Glittered Metallic Leather Ankle Boots
The boot of all boots for the holidays! I love this style from Isabel Marant.
7. Byredo Gypsy Water Hand Cream
I discovered these bougie fragrances while visiting San Francisco,
and can’t live without my Gypsy Water hand cream.
I bought it for the name, it stuck around for the scent!
8. A.L.C. Alexander Lace Sweater
I don’t hold on to any clothing like my A.L.C. pieces,
so I know it’s worth the investment!
This sweater laces up the back for a fun detail and to stand
out against all of those unfortunate Christmas sweaters we may receive.
1. Ugg Fluff Momma Mongolian Clog
I love a good Cousin It slipper. This one is calling my name.
2. Williams Sonoma Home Cashmere Knit Throw with Contrasting Edge
I have been on the hunt for some great throws,
and this one is cashmere for $200. Perfect gift!
3. Chemex Pour-Over Glass Coffee Maker with Wood Collar
Ok here’s my confession. I have not used this.
But my brother-in-law is more into coffee than
I will ever imagine to be and he swears by it.
So there ya go.
4. Cotton Citizen Monaco Thermal Legging
Anything that has both the words thermal and legging in it, I’m down.
I think half of my closet is olive, so these will fit right in.
5. The Little Book of Hygge
Nothing gets cozier than a book about being cozy.
Thanks Danish folks.
6. Slip Pure Silk Pillowcase
Pure silk. I can hear the sweet dreams already.
7. Herbivore Coconut Milk Bath Soak
Now if someone could just bring me a tub..
8. Derek Lam 10 Crosby Lurex Stripe Cashmere Pullover
Cashmere with some comfort and detail thrown in. Gimme.
1. Eugenia Kim Après-Ski White Beanie
Ski in, ski out, all in style for the snow bunny in your life.
2. White + Warren Grey Cashmere Travel Wrap
Much needed for every flight taken.
Cold annoying air blowing right on you, begone.
3. Parker Thatch Sleeping Muffy Monogrammed Sleep Mask
Lights out for this gift recipient. Nighty night!
Or just a way to get that annoying person next to you to stop talking already.
4. Tumi Voyager Black Daniella Small Backpack
After almost ruining my large handbags and shoving them full with
every necessity, I’ve switched to backpacks.
I love this one from Tumi – completely made for travel.
5. Personalized Luggage Tag
There are so many tacky luggage identifiers out there.
Get one that’s understated and chic.
6. Tumi 19 Degree Aluminum Continental Carry-On
Another favorite from Tumi!
I was able to pack for four days in Chicago with this thing.
It’s magic and doesn’t get glares from airline ticket agents
wondering if it will fit in the overhead.
7. Yves Saint Laurent Quilted Passport Wallet
Passport cover and wallet all in one for making access to
the most important things easier while traveling.
8. Common Projects Achilles Silver Sole Low-Top Sneakers
Comfort is the most important while traveling.
I always reach for a pair of white sneakers,
and these Common Projects are the newest on my radar.
1. Gucci Wood Chair with Embroidered Bee
It’s ridiculous. And I love it.
I spotted these Gucci chairs in the Chicago store and I need one.
2. Model 2 Elite Pro Wine System
Now you don’t have to wait for a special occasion to open
that bottle of wine you’ve been saving.
The Model 2 uses a needle, allowing you to pour as much
or as little as you want without ever removing the cork.
3. Staub Oven Cocotte in Basil
This color is incredible.
Emerald is my new favorite and this would look FAB on my stovetop.
4. Joanna Buchanan Set of Six Bee Toothpicks
My obsession of bees continues.
These toothpicks are the cutest for any worthy host.
5. Gold Plant Mister
Umm..a gold plant mister? Yes please.
This is perfect for the green thumbed friend
6. Diptyque Baies Scented Candle
This holiday candle is HUGE and I love it. Like, be careful lifting.
When they offer to gift wrap it, of ahead and check ‘duh.’
7. Jonathan Adler White Porcelain Match Strike
Funky objects have my heart, and this one is no different.
Jonathan Adler killed it on his collection of match strikes and this one is my favorite.
8. Shinola Limited Edition Runwell Turntable
For your fresh friend that’s always wanted to spin that funky beat.
1. Gucci Leather GG Corner Wallet
Minimalistic yet stylish for his everyday use.
2. Tumi Alpha Bravo Anthracite Knox Backpack
Your guy needs to be ready to travel by your side
and this durable backpack gets him rolling.
3. Bose SoundLink Micro Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
Just as rugged as he is. This speaker is great for travel,
for home, and every adventure in between.
4. Tom Ford T-Buckle Reversible Leather Belt
Reversible for every outfit that needs a luxe Tom Ford touch.
5. Sugarfina Dark Chocolate Bourbon Bears
A little something sweet with that manly edge.
6. Oliver Peoples Remick Vintage Brow-Bar Sunglasses
I’ve been wearing my brow bar sunglasses non-stop,
and I think Ron needs a matching pair!
7. Pear Wood Travel Shoe Horn with Pelle Tessuta Case
A luxury travel accessory for the man constantly on the go.
8. Connery as James Bond Photo
Bond. James Bond.
The perfect addition to a stylish man’s space.
1. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
The ultimate hair dryer of all hair dryers. And it’s so darn pretty.
2. This is Ground Kamren Cord Holders
For the tech geek that’s not always the most organized.
3. GoPro Hero6
Send all of your adventures in high quality straight to your phone.
4. Leica Sofort Compact Instant Camera
For the friend that wants to go beyond the Polaroid.
5. Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless In-Ear Headphones
You still have a cord attached to your headphones? You caveman.
6. Stelle Audio Pillar Speaker with Amazon Alexa
Because getting up to do things or order stuff is so two years ago.
7. Hermès for Apple, Apple Watch
Style and technology meet in this Hermès for Apple watch.
8. iRobot Roomba Vacuum
Clean your home. Watch your pets ride around on it. Same thing.
For my Greenville people that want to shop local this season.
1. Billiam Jeans
Noted by every Southern magazine as the best of the best.
2. We Took to the Woods Candle
Try scents like Alpine Cottage and Christmas on Cedar Run
to keep the season smelling well..like the season.
3. Methodical Coffee
Start the morning off right with local beans.
4. Leandra Hill Earrings
Locally designed and made for you to stay chic at every holiday party.
5. Paw Paws USA Dog Bone Pillow
We didn’t forget about Fido. You shouldn’t either.
6. Charme Silkiner Agia Ring
Shine bright with an extra accessory on your ring finger.
This one is great for stacking.
7. The Lib by Dorothy Shain
Grab an original by a local girl while you can.
These beautiful pieces of art go fast!
8. Jocassee Gin
Get jolly with a local brand of your favorite spirit.
I love a good refill of my favorite beauty products in my stocking!
Here are the ones that I use every day.
1. The Bling Brush
Keep your most important jewelry as clean as it deserves to be!
2. Bumble and Bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish Spray
By far the best smelling hair spray I have found.
3. Chanel Cotton Pads
A little luxe for the every day never hurt.
4. Dior Liquid Lip Stain in Jungle Matte
My go-to color that’s just enough.
5. The Original Hair Tie
No tears, no breaks, and will shrink back to original size under warm water.
6. Molton Brown Festive Shower Gel Bauble
Available in holiday scents, these ornament filled gels smell heavenly.
7. Le Labo Discovery Set
I have yet to find a scent that isn’t interesting, intriguing and downright wonderful.
Use the Discovery Set to find your favorite.
8. Oribe Dry Spray
I like to say that this dry shampoo give you just the right amount of ‘crunch.’
Ladies, you know what I mean.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Comment below on your favorite gifts for the season!